Subject: Käina 35/10 kV – Heltermaa 10 kV F, Salinõmme haruliini rekonstrueerimine. Salinõmme k., Hiiumaa vald, Hiiu maakond. IP6540
From: "Laur Tarmo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maanteeameti klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 15:07:05 +0300

Tere,

Saadan elektriprojekti kooskõlastamiseks.

Link projekti dokumentatsioonile:

<https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/wxrlc8ua4oyn3n7hn2x9k/ABKfn44MhWasGbwrK5-U
C3c?rlkey=z3wbnja2pg2wvnfjdj50vmfyu&st=ygeqfpst&dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/wxrlc8ua4oyn3n7hn2x9k/ABKfn44MhWasGbwrK5-UC
3c?rlkey=z3wbnja2pg2wvnfjdj50vmfyu&st=ygeqfpst&dl=0

Lugupidamisega,

Tarmo Laur

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 51 36 891

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Energia 4, 80042 Pärnu, Eesti

www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.